Gorilla Mind Rush is a new nootropic supplement that offers many benefits, including improved memory and focus. However, it also has possible side effects like anxiety, insomnia, or nausea. We give you the lowdown on what Gorilla Mind Rush is all about and tell you if it’s worth your time to buy!.
“Gorilla Mind Rush” is a supplement that claims to help users improve their mental focus and mood. The product has been reviewed by the Reddit community, which is often a good source for information on supplements.
Gorilla Mind Rush has piqued your interest. Then you’ve come to the right spot.
This review is being written for one and only one reason:
This thing is quite effective.
Indeed, it may be one of the most effective over-the-counter nootropics we’ve ever tried. Yes, Modafinil remains our favorite nootropic in general, but it is not available over-the-counter and cannot be used every day.
This is excellent praise from a group of clever pharmacological specialists who have tested dozens of nootropics over the years. Let’s speak about what you may anticipate while using this potent cognitive booster without overselling it.
Gorilla Mind Rush is no longer available. But there is a better option…
Click Here to Place an Order!
What is Gorilla Mind Rush all about?
Let’s take a look at what Gorilla Mind Rush is and what chemicals make it so powerful before we go any further.
Gorilla Mind Rush is a nootropic that is unlike any other. The solution mixes natural, cognitive-enhancing substances in a seamless manner to keep you in the zone for hours on end.
Among the advantages are:
- 6-10 hours of intensive concentration
- Memory retention has improved.
- Improved mental capacities
- a general feeling of well-being
- No signs of exhaustion
But here’s the point…
This smart drug’s advantages aren’t even the greatest part. They aren’t even close to being the finest aspect of this nootropic…
What is the most enjoyable aspect of Gorilla Mind Rush?
There are no lingering affects!
This is the only nootropic we’ve discovered to provide strong cognitive boost with No Symptoms of a Hangover or ‘coming down’ symptoms, out of all the nootropics we’ve tested over the years.
Most nootropics that make you smarter will make you dumber later that night or the following morning.
That terrible adverse effect does not exist in Gorilla Mind Rush.
This, we feel, is due to the unique combination of components in this nootropic. As we write this Gorilla Mind Rush review, the mix is being copyrighted. Here are some of the elements that help this clever medicine work so well:
- DMAE (Dimethylaminoethanol): Improves attention and focus by increasing information processing and transmission in the brain. This chemical has been shown to improve mood .
- N-Acetyl L-Tyrosine is a highly accessible version of Tyrosine, an amino acid that boosts energy and motivation while also lowering anxiety .
- L-Theanine: A well-known nootropic supplement, L-Theanine is an excellent companion to caffeine. It’s a natural substance from the tea plant that’s responsible for tea’s calming effects. Memory and attention to detail are also improved .
- Caffeine Anhydrous: Caffeine is the most widely used stimulant on the planet for a variety of reasons. It has several advantages, including faster response times, increased attention, and increased energy levels .
- Di-Caffeine Malate: A little smoother and milder type of caffeine than others. Di-Caffeine Malate has been shown to improve mood while also lowering anxiety and joint pain .
- Higenamine: We’re finally getting down to business. Within seven minutes of administration, this potent stimulant enters the body, providing incredible levels of attention and energy .
- Piperine (Black Pepper Fruit Extract) is an important component of any nootropic supplement. This element guarantees that your body can absorb all of the compounds in the Gorilla Mind recipe, which is why the benefits stay longer .
Side Effects of Gorilla Mind Rush
Okay, so Gorilla Mind Rush includes substances that have been well investigated. But are there any negative consequences?
Although the adverse effects are minor, they are worth noting.
We didn’t have any negative side effects from using it. It’s the only nootropic we’ve ever tried that didn’t give us a hangover. However, we’ve heard that some people have had the following minor side effects:
- Nausea. Using nootropics in general may cause slight nausea, and this one is no exception.
- Jitters/anxiety. The stimulant Gorilla Mind Rush contains two forms of caffeine. It’s similar to coffee in that too much of it might make you feel jittery.
- Sleeplessness. It’s a stimulant once again. So don’t take this just before bed or you could have difficulties sleeping.
- Headaches. We’ve heard that consuming Gorilla Mind Rush might cause headaches in some folks. However, we often discover that this is due to dehydration. If you keep a large water bottle beside you while working, you should be alright.
Is Gorilla Mind Rush a dangerous game?
So this nootropic doesn’t cause any serious side effects… but what about overdose from Gorilla Mind Rush? Is Gorilla Mind Rush a dangerous game?
In a nutshell, sure. It is thought to be a highly safe nootropic.
To be honest, there hasn’t been much study done on Gorilla Mind Rush. It is, however, a mixture of natural components, each of which has been thoroughly examined and proved to be safe.
The majority of the chemicals in Gorilla Mind Rush are safe. Caffeine is the only one you should be concerned about. Caffeine, in extremely high amounts, may produce difficulties including anxiety and dizziness , and is most likely to blame for the bulk of Gorilla Mind Rush negative effects.
Yes, you shouldn’t consume too much of this. Caffeine may create issues if used in large quantities over time.
Is it therefore safe? As secure as coffee… So, sure, you’re safe.
Benefits and Applications of Gorilla Mind Rush
Let’s look at what Gorilla Mind Rush accomplished for us and why we think you should pick up a bottle or three.
Here’s what we thought about Gorilla Mind Rush:
Outstanding Cognitive Advantages
Gorilla Mind Rush is more effective than it seems. This is the clever medicine for you if you desire ‘laser-like’ attention and strong focus for 6-10+ hours.
The thing works and will help you concentrate, have more energy, and feel better throughout the day.
Is it as effective, strong, and potent as Modafinil?
But nothing (save maybe Adderall) can challenge Modafinil’s position as the world’s top nootropic. Gorilla Mind Rush doesn’t need to beat Modafinil, to be honest. It’s an OTC product, not a prescription medication.
Buy Modafinil if you desire a medicinal medicine. That stuff is effective. However, if you’re seeking for the most powerful over-the-counter smart medication available, Gorilla Mind Rush is the product for you.
Nootropic that is “healthy”
Many nootropics on the market provide significant cognitive advantages. Others are inactive. Some just make you nervous and worried.
Furthermore, many of these products have negative side effects. When using smart medications, we often battle with a few small issues:
- Having trouble sleeping?
- stomach problems
- Symptoms of a hangover the following day
- odor of the body
We’re happy to report that we didn’t have any of these problems when using Gorilla Mind.
We were able to go asleep as usual with no problems and get up bright and early the following morning.
This leads us to conclude that Gorilla Mind is one of the safest smart medications currently available. This is the only nootropic you need if you’re a health-conscious person searching for healthy cognitive improvement without taking a medication.
Make More Progress
Like every other good nootropic on the market…
Gorilla Mind Rush will ensure you Make More Progress. It improves your focus, boosts your productivity, and lets you concentrate like no other.
You’ll get more work done, finish that one project you’ve been putting off, and basically get everything done throughout the day.
Taking 2-3 Gorilla Mind Rush pills is a certain method to finish your daily to-do list.
No Symptoms of a Hangover
As we previously said, this is our favorite portion of Gorilla Mind Rush.
You may take this pill, work hard for 8+ hours throughout the day, go to bed on schedule, and not have any hangover-like symptoms the next morning.
In the morning, I don’t feel slow or foggy. For a potent nootropic, that’s nearly unheard of!
Ideal for Inspiration
When it comes to getting “busy” tasks done and putting out material, modafinil reigns supreme.
But the stuff isn’t Ideal for Inspiration.
It’s Gorilla Mind.
While on the job, we were able to develop some fantastic marketing strategies. To put them together, a tremendous degree of imagination was required. They also achieved results.
Gorilla Mind Rush is a fantastic tool for boosting creativity.
It is inexpensive
To be honest, this substance is dirt cheap when compared to other nootropics. You know you can spend a lot on nootropics if you want to go ahead in this world.
Clearly, it is worthwhile. The increase in performance may be well worth the cost. However, some nootropics are rather costly.
It isn’t Gorilla Mind Rush. It’s inexpensive, which is why it’s an excellent smart medicine to start with for folks who are new to nootropics or are on a budget.
It’s Not Just a Stimulant
Yes, Gorilla Mind Rush has caffeine in it, but it’s not just caffeine. A lot of other nootropics manufacturers fill their product up with caffeine because It is inexpensive. Not Gorilla Mind Rush. It contains a range of well-research ingredients that are proven cognitive enhancers.
A few of the components are powerful sedatives. Both DMAE [9, 10] and L-theanine [11, 12], for example, exhibit substantial nootropic effects while simultaneously reducing anxiety.
As a result, you won’t be bouncing off the walls. You’ll be both productive and relaxed.
There are a few of them.
One disadvantage is that Gorilla Mind Rush is only available in the United States. This is because 2-aminoisoheptane, often known as Octodrine, is prohibited in many countries. As a result, they have little need to export it in large quantities. If you’re not in the United States, this is probably not the nootropic for you.
It also includes caffeine. Gorilla Mind Rush comprises a combination of natural chemicals, including caffeine, unlike Modafinil [13, 14] and Armodafinil , which are separate drugs. For whatever reason, some individuals cannot tolerate caffeine, while others have a negative reaction to it.
If that describes you, Gorilla Mind Rush will not be a suitable match for you. Instead, you may try one of the numerous other caffeine-free smart medicines available.
Gorilla Mind Rush: How to Play
Taking nootropics every day to improve cognition, we feel, is a prescription for catastrophe.
Face it, if you need to take a medication every day to get things done, you may need to reconsider your strategy and seek for other sources of inspiration. It’s not good to rely on a drug to keep your mind sharp and ready to go.
Each day, you should be able to work for 6-8 hours with some concentrate. If necessary. No medications are necessary.
Having stated that…
When used correctly, nootropics and smart medicines like Gorilla Mind may be quite effective. That is why we have decided to write a Gorilla Mind Rush review. This gear allows us to do more.
However, we now only use smart medications 1-2 times each week. More than that is never taken. On days when we aren’t going to the gym, ideally. We also advocate using Gorilla Mind Rush in this manner. Several times each week. Max.
Our dosage procedure is as follows:
- Early in the morning, have a large meal with some carbohydrates.
- 30-45 minutes later, take 2-3 Gorilla Mind Rush pills.
- After that, I had a large cup of black coffee.
…and then let the fun times and increased cognition begin!
Oh, and unlike most other nootropics, Gorilla Mind Rush works quickly. So, within 30 minutes after finishing this course, go behind that computer screen and start producing.
Where can I get Gorilla Mind Rush?
Because Gorilla Mind Rush is only made by one business, there aren’t many choices for purchasing the nootropic online.
It’s available for purchase here.
That’s pretty much it.
There’s no other place to get this material online than the dealer. At least, that’s what we’ve discovered.
What’s the verdict on Gorilla Mind Rush?
This natural nootropic has really amazed us. There aren’t many clever medications about which we can claim that these days. That is why we decided to write a Gorilla Mind Rush review for you.
We like how Gorilla Mind Rush helps us stay focused and creative. That’s something that few other nootropics, including Modafinil, can match.
The stuff works and you will experience insane improvements in your productivity and focus when you take it. You will Make More Progress. It’s probably the most powerful over-the-counter nootropic that we’ve ever reviewed, and we’ve tried a few.
Gorilla Mind Rush is no longer available. But there is a better option…
Click Here to Place an Order!
- Pfeiffer, C. C., Jenney, E. H., Gallagher, W., Smith, R. P., Bevan, W., Killam, K. F., … & Blackmore, W. (1957). Stimulant effect of 2-dimethylaminoethanol—possible precursor of brain acetylcholine. Science, 126(3274), 610-611.
- Banderet, L. E., & Lieberman, H. R. (1989). Treatment with tyrosine, a neurotransmitter precursor, reduces environmental stress in humans. Brain research bulletin, 22(4), 759-762.
- Park, S. K., Jung, I. C., Lee, W. K., Lee, Y. S., Park, H. K., Go, H. J., … & Rho, S. S. (2011). A combination of green tea extract and l-theanine improves memory and attention in subjects with mild cognitive impairment: a double-blind placebo-controlled study. Journal of medicinal food, 14(4), 334-343.
- Carr, A. J., Gore, C. J., & Dawson, B. (2011). Induced alkalosis and caffeine supplementation: effects on 2,000-m rowing performance. International journal of sport nutrition and exercise metabolism, 21(5), 357-364.
- Norager, C. B., Jensen, M. B., Weimann, A., & Madsen, M. R. (2006). Metabolic effects of caffeine ingestion and physical work in 75u2010year old citizens. A randomized, doubleu2010blind, placebou2010controlled, crossu2010over study. Clinical endocrinology, 65(2), 223-228.
- Tsukiyama, M., Ueki, T., Yasuda, Y., Kikuchi, H., Akaishi, T., Okumura, H., & Abe, K. (2009). β2-Adrenoceptor-mediated tracheal relaxation induced by higenamine from Nandina domestica Thunberg. Planta medica, 75(13), 1393-1399.
- Bajad, S., Bedi, K. L., Singla, A. K., & Johri, R. K. (2001). Piperine inhibits gastric emptying and gastrointestinal transit in rats and mice. Planta medica, 67(02), 176-179.
- Vanderveen, J. E., Armstrong, L. E., Butterfield, G. E., Chenoweth, W. L., Dwyer, J. T., Fernstrom, J. D., … & Sternberg, E. M. (2001). Caffeine for the sustainment of mental task performance: formulations for military operations. National Academy, Washington, DC.
- Frauenkron, M., Aktiengesellschaft, B. A. S. F., RUIDER, G. N., & HO, H. (2012). Ethanolamines and propanolamines. Environmental Protection, 421, 8.
- Dimpfel, W., Wedekind, W., & Keplinger, I. (2003). Efficacy of dimethylaminoethanol (DMAE) containing vitamin-mineral drug combination on EEG patterns in the presence of different emotional states. European journal of medical research, 8(5), 183-191.
- Kimura, K., Ozeki, M., Juneja, L. R., & Ohira, H. (2007). L-Theanine reduces psychological and physiological stress responses. Biological psychology, 74(1), 39-45.
- Giesbrecht, T., Rycroft, J. A., Rowson, M. J., & De Bruin, E. A. (2010). The combination of L-theanine and caffeine improves cognitive performance and increases subjective alertness. Nutritional neuroscience, 13(6), 283-290.
- Kredlow, M. A., Keshishian, A., Oppenheimer, S., & Otto, M. W. (2019). The efficacy of modafinil as a cognitive enhancer: a systematic review and meta-analysis. Journal of clinical psychopharmacology, 39(5), 455-461.
- www.drugs.com (2019). Drugs.com, Modanifil. https://www.drugs.com/monograph/modafinil.html
- Garnock-Jones, K. P., Dhillon, S., & Scott, L. J. (2009). Armodafinil. CNS drugs, 23(9), 793-803.
Gorilla Mind Rush is a supplement that claims to be able to help users with their mental health. The supplement has been reviewed by many sources, and has been said to have some side effects. Reference: gorilla mind rush reddit.
Frequently Asked Questions
- gorilla mind smooth review
- gorilla mind rush vs smooth
- gorilla mind smooth side effects
- gorilla mind rush discontinued
- gorilla mind smooth vs alpha brain
Paul Tardner is the Head Writer at IJEST.org. Paul is a former academic and research scientist. He now dedicates his time to his own research into nootropics, with a particular focus on cognitive enhancement in old age. You can learn more about Paul from his profile page.