Modafinil is a medication used to help people stay alert, as well as for the treatment of sleep disorders and narcolepsy. It has been approved by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) since 1998 and is one of many prescription drugs that are commonly misused or abused in order to improve concentration, productivity and motivation levels throughout the day.
This is an updated guide that will help you find the best place to buy modafinil in Canada.
If you’re looking for information about where to purchase Modafinil in Canada, you’ve come to the correct spot. In fact, right now, this may be the only location where you can get complete information about purchasing Modafinil in Canada.
Because the Canadian government makes it difficult for Canadians – and all Cananda residents for that matter – to get smart drugs and nootropics of any kind. In respect to the importation of prescription pharmaceuticals for personal use, the nation is noted for its severe import and postal screening restrictions. In fact, Canada is one of the only nations where many Modafinil suppliers refuse to export smart drugs because so much product gets seized by customs.
So how can you get Modafinil in Canada? Is there anywhere you can reliably buy Modafinil online and have it successfully shipped to Cananda?
The answer is yes, but you have to be willing to risk having your product seized by customs. To reduce this risk, we recommend using the best online pharmacies who have experience shipping product to Cananda. On that front, we’ve already done the legwork for you…
WHERE CAN I ORDER MODAFINIL ONLINE IN CANADA?
Modafinil is a stimulant (Provigil, Modalert, Modvigil, etc.)
Cryptocurrency, American Express, MasterCard
FREE | EU is arriving. 1-5 business days, 1-3 weeks worldwide
One of the two providers that can dependably transport smart medications to Canada is the Modafinil drugstore mentioned above: ModafinilXL.com.
We think ModafinilXL is your best choice if you want to purchase Modafinil online and have it transported to Canada with assured delivery. We have used pretty much all of the major Modafinil distributors now and ModafinilXL are the best in terms of customer service, speed of delivery, and quality of product. They also happen to have some of the lowest prices on the market!
Click this link or the image below to get free Modafinil samples shipped to you in Canada. Modafinil XL is a US-based Modafinil vendor known for delivering high-quality product for market-beating prices.
As well as free samples, Modafinil XL offer a range of generic Modafinil pharmaceutical-grade products. We think this is the best place to buy Modafinil in Canada, hands down.
The comprehensive guide below will walk you through the whole process of purchasing Modafinil in Canada. Prices, legality, delivery timeframes, and much more will be discussed.
What exactly is Modafinil?
If you’re trying to purchase Modafinil in Canada, there’s a high chance you already know what it is. If you’re unfamiliar with smart medicines and nootropics, we’ll go through the fundamentals and fill you in.
What exactly is Modafinil?
Modafinil is a prescription-only ‘eugeroic,’ which implies it enhances ‘wakefulness’ and alertness when used. It’s sold under a variety of brand names across the world, including Modiodal, Vigil, Modasomil, and Provigil . Altertec and Apo-Modafinil are the most prevalent brand names in Canada.
The primary indication for modafinil is to treat people who suffer from excessive drowsiness. Narcolepsy is the most frequent disorder, which causes people to fall asleep at odd moments of the day, sometimes when they are not expecting it. Modafinil is also often recommended to persons with obstructive sleep apnea (OSA) and shift work sleep disorder (SWSD), which occurs when people working night shifts have trouble sleeping .
That’s all very interesting, but we suspect you’re more curious in why Modafinil has become so well-known for its ‘off-label advantages…’
That is not surprising to us. The most widely used’smart’ medication, or nootropic, is modafinil .
Take our word for it, but look at the facts for yourself. Modafinil has been demonstrated to be an excellent cognitive enhancer in several scientific investigations. Some doctors use Modafinil ‘off-label’ to treat ADHD , and one research found it to be effective in treating cocaine addicts [5.]
This is because modafinil raises dopamine and histamine levels in the brain substantially . This keeps people concentrated for hours and helps them feel very alert and ‘zoned in’ on their job or studies . The increased dopamine improves memory and mental function while also boosting mood .
Modafinil has become incredibly popular among high-performing people such as startup CEOs, hustlers, entrepreneurs, and Ivy League grad students as a result of these wonderful advantages. It allows almost anybody to pull all-nighters, remain incredibly focused, and do more.
Modafinil Safety and Side Effects
While Modafinil may increase productivity by tenfold and give “superhuman” levels of attention, we must all be aware of the risks and take it carefully .
Modafinil is generally regarded as a safe substance when used under medical supervision at the following suggested dosage :
- 200-400 mg per day for narcolepsy.
- Obstructive sleep apnea (OSA): 200mg in the morning as a single dosage.
- 200mg 1 hour before the start of the shift for shift work sleep disorder (SWSD).
However, little study has been done on Modafinil’s negative effects when used as a nootropic by healthy people. To our knowledge, just one research has looked at what occurs when healthy individuals are given Modafinil . A 200mg dosage of Modafinil induces diarrhea, an upset stomach, a dry mouth, and minor headaches, according to one research. These negative effects, however, were minor and did not stay long. So, based on this research, it’s acceptable to assume that when used as a smart medicine, Modafinil is well tolerated by healthy people .
In our experience, nausea occurs only when Modafinil is combined with other powerful medications, such as alcohol.
Of course, if you get nausea, you should stop taking Modafinil, but we’ve only heard of a few instances of nausea caused solely by Modafinil.
On Modafinil, you may experience dizziness. Those who experience dizzy have likely consumed more than their bodies can manage and should reduce their amount.
Chest discomfort and trouble breathing are two unusual but important adverse effects that everyone should be aware of .
If you notice one of these symptoms, your body is warning you that something is very wrong. Make sure you stop taking Modafinil completely and see your doctor to determine out what’s wrong — or the emergency room if you need immediate help.
When taken during pregnancy, Modafinil has been linked to occurrences of significant fetal congenital abnormalities, including congenital heart defects . This is a big worry for women who choose to take it. As a result, it should not be taken while pregnant.
Modafinil has been demonstrated to diminish the efficacy of steroidal contraceptives, which is a secondary issue. Women who utilize this form of contraception should use alternate or additional methods while taking Modafinil and for two months after discontinuing.
Is Modafinil legal in Canada?
We’re no lawyers. We are not experts on the law when it comes to proscribed substances, either in Canada or abroad.
However, being the most comprehensive Modafinil resource on the internet, it is our responsibility to supply you with information on all important Modafinil issues. That includes this section on Modafinil’s legal status in Canada, which we believe will serve as a good starting point for further investigation.
Is it legal to buy Modafinil in Canada?
In a way, yes.
Modafinil may be purchased from a retail pharmacy in Canada if you have a Modafinil prescription from a doctor in Canada. Modafinil may be sold under several brand names depending on where you reside in Canada.
In Canada, purchasing Modafinil with a prescription is completely legal .
Many smart drug users, however, will opt to buy Modafinil online because of the simplicity and significant cost savings. To offer Modafinil to a Canadian customer, an online pharmacy must be approved by the applicable Canadian regulatory organization.
Having stated that…
Modafinil is categorised as a Schedule F prescription-only drug, not a narcotic. This implies that, although it is not available without a prescription over-the-counter, it is not subject to the Controlled Drugs and Substances Act .
As a result, possessing Modafinil is not a criminal violation in Canada. As a result, once you have Modafinil, you will have no problems with possession. However, even if it’s a tiny amount for personal use, Canadian customs has the ability to confiscate whatever Modafinil you bring into the country.
Here’s the TL;DR version:
In Canada, it is unlawful to buy modafinil without a prescription. Modafinil may only be lawfully purchased online from a licensed Canadian pharmacy.
However, since Modafinil is not a narcotic, there seem to be no concerns with its possession on Canadian soil. To our knowledge, no one has ever been arrested or even questioned in Canada for importing or having Modafinil for personal use. If customs intercepts a Modafinil shipment, it will almost certainly be destroyed. If you choose a seller that guarantees delivery, there is no risk on your behalf.
How Do I Get a Modafinil Prescription in Canada?
In order to get a Modafinil prescription in Canada, you must be diagnosed with one of three conditions:
- Narcolepsy is a sleep disorder in which individuals fall asleep at inopportune periods during the day.
- Obstructive sleep apnea (OSA) is a sleep disorder that causes breathing issues.
- Shift work sleep disorder (SWSD) or shift work sleep deprivation (SWD) is a condition that causes excessive tiredness during shift work or irregular labor.
You may simply get a Modafinil prescription if you have narcolepsy. Your sleep patterns will be documented and tracked during an overnight sleep study, which will be ordered by your doctor.
The next alternative is sleep apnea. However, before prescribing Modafinil for sleep apnea, most physicians will likely need you to undergo a sleep study.
This leaves just one other possibility: shift work sleep disorder. SWSD sufferers tend to go through less processes to obtain Modafinil prescribed: they merely need to show their doctor that they’ve been working all-nighters and have a disrupted sleep cycle. An employer’s letter may be sufficient.
While there may be more to it, a SWSD patient may inform their doctor that they’ve been experiencing severe daytime tiredness as a result of all-night work and that Modafinil is an excellent treatment choice for shift sleep disorder.
In Canada, the majority of people get a Modafinil prescription this way.
If you suffer from one of the conditions stated above, it’s a good idea to discuss Modafinil with your doctor.
Of course, nootropics consumers choose to purchase Modafinil online in Canada rather than go that method.
Ordering Modafinil online and importing it to Canada from one of the finest online pharmacies is significantly more cost-effective and easy than purchasing it from a traditional retail pharmacy, in our experience.
WHERE CAN I ORDER MODAFINIL ONLINE? in Canada | 2022 Guide
You’ve come to the correct place if you’re looking to purchase Modafinil online in Canada. Most individuals will not give you this particular information.
We’re convinced that the two suppliers listed below are the absolute finest alternatives for Canadians and those residing in Canada who wish to purchase Modafinil online after purchasing from them for a long period. They provide quick delivery, genuine generic Modafinil, good packing, and much more.
Where can I get Modafinil in Canada? Simply place an order with these guys:
Buying from ModafinilXL.com in Cananda
ModafinilXL.com is, hands down, the best place to buy Modafinil if you live in Canada.
We have tried just about every Modafinil vendor that sells to Western countries like Canada, and Modafinil XL has been a standout for us every single time we have used them.
This vendor is known worldwide for their superb customer service, their speed of delivery, and their unbeatable prices. ModafinilXL stocks all of the most popular brands of Modafinil, including Modvigil, Modalert, Waklert, and Artvigil. This means you are guaranteed to receive pharmaceutical-grade product with each order.
Check out ModafinilXL.com for more details on the Modafinil brands they offer and their benefits. Click the link below for exclusive deals.
Modafinil is a brand name in Canada.
Purchasing Modafinil from a Canadian pharmacy entails numerous procedures. That procedure was previously covered in the previous section. If you wish to do so, you’ll need a prescription from a Canadian doctor.
You’ll be able to go to the pharmacy and get brand-name Modafinil items after you obtain that prescription.
The two brand-name Modafinil medications mentioned above are the most prevalent in Canadian pharmacies. These things might be somewhat costly in the nation as well.
Canadians who want to get Modafinil online may save a lot of money by buying generic Modafinil.
Here are a few of our favorites:
The four items listed above are the world’s most popular generic Modafinil and Armodafinil medications.
The vendors we recommended above sell all four of them and offer Guaranteed Shipping to Canada. These four generic brands offer impressive cognitive enhancement. We know because we’ve tried all four products extensively. However, we do have a few tips for our Canadian readers…
Modalert is the finest and overall powerful generic Modafinil medication available online, in our view. This world-class nootropic has wowed our Canadian readers.
Modvigil is a less expensive option for those wishing to purchase generic Modafinil in Canada. Waklert and Artvigil are generic names for Armodafinil, Modafinil’s younger cousin and a powerful nootropic in its own right.
Although we prefer Waklert, Artvigil is a less expensive version of generic Armodafinil.
To the other generic Modafinil drugs, we favor Modalert and Waklert.
After years of use, we’ve found both products to be better, and we suggest them to anybody wanting to buy Modafinil online in Canada.
Canada’s Other Legal Nootropics You Can Buy Online
If you’re not interested in importing Modafinil from an online pharmacy into Canada, there is another alternative to explore.
But you must understand that nothing compares to Modafinil and/or Armodafinil. There’s a reason they’re the greatest smart medications in the world…
They’re strong and potent.
Natural nootropics may work, but they usually only last 12 hours or more. With these things, you won’t have incredible concentration for the whole day. These nootropics will usually last between 4 and 8 hours.
Here’s a natural nootropic that you may use in Canada: Mind Lab Pro.
- This is our top-ranking nootropic that isn’t called Modafinil or Armodafinil. Mind Lab Pro is a strong supplement that is just slightly less effective than Modafinil. With this product, you may anticipate up to 6-9 hours of outstanding cognitive boost. We also like the creative advantages that this over-the-counter nootropic provides. The firm also sends to Canada with no problems!
Get your hands on Mind Lab Pro, the world’s greatest over-the-counter nootropic!
Here’s the link:
In Conclusion: Can you get Modafinil in Canada?
That’s all there is to it if you’re looking for Modafinil in Canada.
This comprehensive guide will teach you all you need to know about Modafinil, including legal implications, who can receive a prescription, and how to purchase it online.
Also, don’t forget to try Modafinil, the world’s most popular smart medication. Check out my fave Canadian merchant!
Here’s the link:
Buy Modafinil in Canada FAQs
Is it legal to buy Modafinil in Canada?
You can buy Modafinil online if you live in Cananda. In Canada, modafinil is not listed in the Controlled Drugs and Substances Act, but it is a Schedule F prescription drug, so it is subject to seizure by Canada Border Services Agency.
How much does Modafinil cost in Canada?
You can buy Modafinil in Canada for around $1.20 per pill. This is a standard price when buying from reputable, international Modafinil distributors such as ModafinilXL.
Where can I get Provigil in Canada?
Modafinil is a prescription-only drug in Canada, and as such you cannot buy Provigil from a pharmacy. If you want a specific brand of Modafinil shipped to Canada you will have to order it from an online pharmacy.
- Modafinil Oral: Uses, Side Effects, Interactions, Pictures, Warnings & Dosing. (n.d.). Retrieved from https://www.webmd.com/drugs/2/drug-16962/modafinil-oral/details
- A comprehensive review of modafinil: Potential therapeutic applications and mechanisms of action, Ballon JS, Feifel D. 2006;67(4):554-566. doi:10.4088/jcp.v67n0406.
- C. Giurgea. Towards an Integrative Brain Activity Pharmacology. Psychopharmacology’s tentative idea of nootrope [Pharmacology of brain integrative function. Actual Pharmacol (Paris). 1972;25:115-56. Attempt at nootropic notion in psychopharmacology]. PMID: 4541214 in French.
- Modafinil ADHD Study Group (Biederman J, Swanson JM, Wigal SB, Boellner SW, Earl CQ, Lopez FA). A randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled research compared once-daily and split dosages of modafinil in children with attention deficit hyperactivity disorder. PMID: 16841622. J Clin Psychiatry. 2006 May;67(5):727-35. doi: 10.4088/jcp.v67n0506.
- CA Dackis, KM Kampman, KG Lynch, HM Pettinati, and CP O’Brien. A placebo-controlled, double-blind study of modafinil for cocaine addiction. Neuropsychopharmacology, 30(1), 205-11, 2005. http://dx.doi.org/10.1038/sj.npp.1300600 PMID: 15525998.
- T. Ishizuka, Y. Sakamoto, T. Sakurai, and A. Yamatodani. In the anterior hypothalamus of rats, modafinil enhances histamine release. 339(2):143-146 in Neurosci Lett. doi:10.1016/s0304-3940(03)00006-5
- The physiology of brain histamine, Brown RE, Stevens DR, Haas HL. 2001;63(6):637-672 in Prog Neurobiol. doi:10.1016/s0301-0082(00)00039-3
- D. Zolkowska, R. Jain, R. B. Rothman, J. S. Partilla, B. L. Roth, V. Setola, T. E. Prisinzano, M. H. Baumann. Evidence that dopamine transporters are involved in modafinil’s behavioral stimulant effects. 10.1124/jpet.108.146142. J Pharmacol Exp Ther. 2009 May;329(2):738-46. PMID: 19197004; PMCID: PMC2672878; Epub 2009 Feb 5.
- Modafinil: a review of neurochemical activities and cognitive effects, Minzenberg MJ, Carter CS. Neuropsychopharmacology. 2008 Jun;33(7):1477-502. http://dx.doi.org/10.1038/sj.npp.1301534 PMID: 17712350. Epub 2007 Aug 22.
- nootropicshdbk contributor, nootropicshdbk contributor, by, and – “Modafinil: A Productivity Booster,” says the author. October 3, 2018. https://nootropicshandbook.com/modafinil-a-smart-drug-for-supercharging-your-productivity/.
- Modafinil is a stimulant (2019, August 18). https://www.drugs.com/cdi/modafinil.html retrieved
- E. Lopes, D. Pereira, N. Silva Behrens, H. de Almeida Fonseca, P. O. Calvancanti, T. F. de Arajo Lima, M. Pradella-Hallinan, J. Castro, S. Tufik, and F. M. Coelho. Cataplexy as a side effect of modafinil in a non-narcoleptic patient. Sleep Sci. 2014 Mar;7(1):47-9. doi: 10.1016/j.sleepscience.2014.03.
- Apo-Modafinil is a kind of modafinil (n.d.). https://www.rexall.ca/articles/view/2663/Apo-Modafinil retrieved from https://www.rexall.ca/articles/view/2663/A
- How Do Nuvigil and Provigil Compare and Contrast? (2016, August 19). https://www.healthline.com/health/narcolepsy/nuvigil-vs-provigil/nuvigil-vs-provigil
- Healthycanadians.gc.ca. 2020. ALERTEC (Modafinil) And The Risk Of Congenital Anomalies – Recalls And Safety Alerts. [online] Available at: <https://healthycanadians.gc.ca/recall-alert-rappel-avis/hc-sc/2019/70201a-eng.php#:~:text=ALERTEC%20(modafinil%20100%20mg%20tablets,a%20circadian%20rhythm%20sleep%20disorder).> [Accessed 3 October 2020].
- Regulation of Drug Schedules (2020, January 6). http://www.bclaws.ca/civix/document/id/complete/statreg/9 98 retrieved
- The Controlled Substances and Drugs Act (2020, February 11). https://laws-lois.justice.gc.ca/eng/acts/C-38.8/
Paul Tardner is the Head Writer at IJEST.org. Paul is a former academic and research scientist. He now dedicates his time to his own research into nootropics, with a particular focus on cognitive enhancement in old age. You can learn more about Paul from his profile page.