Since 2017, Modaheal has been available as a generic form of modafinil. Modaheal, like its more well-known cousin, is commonly taken as a nootropic, or cognitive enhancer. It is also used as a wakefulness agent; this is what Modafinil was explicitly designed to do after all! But this use of Modafinil is fast becoming secondary to its nootropic application.
Modafinil is available in numerous generic forms, including Modaheal, Modalert, and Modvigil.
Then there’s armodafinil and flmodafinil, which are similar chemicals. Then there are the “natural nootropics,” such as Mind Lab Pro and Qualia Mind… It might rapidly become intimidating for a nootropics novice.
That’s why we combed the web and the scientific literature for information about Modaheal, including what it is, how it works, possible adverse effects, and how to use it.
Is Modaheal the best form of Modafinil you can take? Is Modaheal safe? How does it compare to other forms and brands of Modafinil such as Artvigil, Waklert, Modvigil and Modalert? We answer all of these questions and more in our detailed Modaheal review below.
What Exactly Is Modaheal?
Modaheal is a generic form of modafinil, a prescription eugeroic (i.e. wakefulness medication) used to treat sleep apnea, depression, and attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) .
Healing Pharma, a pharmaceutical firm situated in Mumbai, India, produces it. It’s also new to the market, having just been accessible since 2017.
Modaheal comes in 200 mg pills, much as other formulations of modafinil. It is also available in 100 mg pills.
What are the benefits of using Modaheal?
It features the same, amazing qualities that have supposedly made Modafinil a widely popular nootropic and the most widely used true eugeroic in the world today.
Although Modafinil was first designed as a wakefulness aid to aid shift workers and persons with sleep difficulties in staying awake, it was rapidly recognized that it also had a variety of cognitive advantages. To that aim, off-label applications such multiple sclerosis, depression, and ADHD account for more Modafinil prescriptions than the original indications of sleep apnea, narcolepsy, and shift work sleep disorder .
Modafinil usage apparently increased certain connections across various parts of the brain, according to one fascinating research employing MRI brain scans of healthy seniors , which may help explain how modafinil functions on the brain. Modafinil has become a widely sought after nootropic, or cognition-enhancing substance, due to its surprising brain-boosting properties.
Modafinil has the following effects on the brain [3, 4, 5]:
- Energy that lasts. Modafinil has been shown to relieve weariness in persons with a number of diseases, including cancer and Parkinson’s disease, in human studies [6, 7]. Researchers have also shown that giving patients modafinil following anesthesia might make them feel more alert, as well as lessen tiredness in stroke patients [8, 9]. Finally, it has been shown to improve alertness in sleep-deprived combat pilots .
- Increased concentration and decision-making. Taking a single 200 mg dosage of modafinil enhanced planning and decision making in healthy people, according to a study .
- Ability to enhance memory. Modafinil treatment improved spatial working memory and pattern recognition, according to the same research . A comparable research looked at the effects of a single 200 mg dosage of modafinil on depressed people and found that it improved their memory function .
- Ability to improve one’s mood. Modafinil was shown to be an effective strategy to enhance current depression therapy in a review of six randomized controlled studies that evaluated its potential function in depression. Modafinil treatment for depression and bipolar depression reduced tiredness, improved depression ratings, and increased remission rates considerably. Furthermore, modafinil had the same negative side effects as placebo .
So in summary, the benefits of Modaheal really all promote productivity in one way or another. Whether it is boosting your ability to stay concentrated on a task for hours on end or enhancing your working memory so your studying actually sticks, Modaheal helps you get things done and get them done well.
This is why Modaheal, and other Modafinil analogues such as Armodafinil or Fladrafinil, are often said to be the best nootropics for studying on the market today. They give you far more energy than simple stimulants, and at the same time they improve the quality of your cognitive function.
But it can’t all be benefits right? What are the negative effects of Modaheal?
Our Modaheal Review: Experience & Impressions
We tried Modaheal for a number of weeks to see how it compares to regular Modafinil and the other Modafinil-based products.
Our review team, led by our Editor Paul Tardner, found Modaheal to be highly effective.
Modaheal is an effective and reliable form of Modafinil. Its main benefits kick in very quickly; we found that we could feel significant increases in focus and motivation within 90 minutes of taking a Modaheal tablet. This is right in line with what you will experience with other – more expensive – forms of Modafinil.
The comedown from Modaheal was very gentle, again just like other high quality forms of Modafinil. Eugeroics don’t actually have a harsh comedown like you might experience with stimulants. Instead, Modaheal’s wakefulness boosting effects gently dissipate and leave you able to rest after an incredibly productive day.
Here is a video explaining our thoughts on Modaheal:
Please share your own experience with Modaheal in the comments section at the end. If you’d like to post your own Modaheal review, please feel free to do so!
Side Effects of Modaheal
The potential side effects of Modaheal are the same as the side effects associated of Modafinil since Modaheal is just a generic form of Modafinil.
All of the following are listed as possible adverse effects of Modafinil (and by extension, Modaheal) by the US National Library of Medicine :
- Having trouble falling or staying asleep
- appetite suppression
- odd flavors
- mouth is dry
- extreme thirst
- muscular tension or difficulty moving
- a section of your body shakes uncontrollably
- Skin that is scorching, tingling, or numb
- “Difficulty seeing or discomfort in the eyes”
The following serious adverse effects are also listed by Modafinil manufacturers:
- skin peeling
- mouth ulcers
- breathing or swallowing problems
- Face, neck, tongue, lips, eyes, hands, feet, ankles, and lower legs swelling
- chest discomfort
- pulse that is rapid, hammering, or irregular
- a frantic, unusually eager mood
- having hallucinations (seeing things or hearing voices that do not exist)
- “considering suicide or injuring oneself”
Anyone experiencing severe symptoms should immediately stop taking Modaheal (modafinil) and consult their healthcare provider.
If you’re under the age of 18, pregnant, or nursing, you should avoid taking Modaheal. It should not be used in conjunction with alcohol, illegal substances, or other stimulants or depressants.
Finally, it has the potential to interact with a variety of drugs. Before using Modaheal, readers should see their healthcare physician and carefully check the list of probable interactions on the US National Library of Medicine website.
Where Can I Buy Modaheal Online in 2022?
The best site to buy Modaheal online, in our view, is from a company called Modafinil XL.
Modaheal 100 mg and Modaheal 200 mg pills are available, and you may get as little as 10 or as many as 500.
Costs in US dollars vary from $1 to $3 per pill, with cheaper prices for bulk orders.
Modafinil XL also ships internationally. Standard delivery is $29 USD (free with an order of $80 or more), while fast shipping costs $38 USD (free with an order of $180 or more). They have expert packing and a secure payment method. If you pay using Bitcoin, you will get a 20% discount.
For these reasons, we strongly advise getting Modaheal from Modafinil XL alone. ModafinilXL’s prices are reasonable, shipment is rapid, and the quality of the product is guaranteed.
Is Modaheal legal?
Modaheal is an authorized prescription medicine in the United States since it is a generic form of modafinil. It’s a Schedule IV medication, which means it has medicinal use and a minimal risk of abuse .
The legal and regulatory status of modafinil differs by jurisdiction. Private persons may import personal amounts of modafinil in the great majority of nations with a valid prescription.
We are unaware of any situation in which a person in the Western world has been detained or legally prosecuted for obtaining modafinil online.
Of course, before ordering Modafinil, you should familiarize yourself with the rules governing its usage in your country.
How Long Does It Take Modaheal To Work?
Many individuals claim to notice the cognitive benefits of modafinil 30 minutes to an hour after taking it. This varies from person to person and is influenced by a number of things.
Although having food on your stomach may impede the absorption of Modaheal and other drugs, some individuals have experienced stomach distress after taking it on an empty stomach. That’s why we eat it with a modest snack ourselves .
If you’re overweight or obese, you could discover that it takes longer for you to feel better after using Modaheal, or that the medications’ effects are less potent compared to what others have experienced with a comparable amount .
The length of time the medicine stays in your system is also affected by your own body composition and chemistry. Modaheal, according to one Reddit user, is:
“Not as potent as Modalert, and peak hour is between 3 and 5 p.m.” There are no negative consequences.”
However, most nootropics users have discovered that their nootropics work best when they combine them with a healthy lifestyle that includes eating balanced meals, exercising frequently, and getting enough sleep. In the same post, one Redditor says:
“I’m not trying to be that guy, but are you getting enough exercise, sleep, and eating right?”
In the past, I’ve felt like my noots had failed me, but my diet was terrible and I never exercised.
If you’ve already taken care of all of that, I’m not sure what further to suggest. Otherwise, I advocate addressing your gut health to ensure optimal nutrient absorption, walking for 30 minutes 4-5 times per week, strength exercising at least twice per week (at-home body weight exercises are a good start), and eating 60 percent vegetables, 30% meat, and 10% everything else.
I felt so much better after following the schedule (most days) for two weeks. My noots seemed like they were lifting me to a greater level after that, rather than simply bringing me back to baseline.”
These healthy lifestyle adjustments, in our experience, are critical for a healthy baseline brain function, and adding a judicious nootropic program is like “icing on the cake.”
Dosage and Tolerance of Modaheal
Modaheal comes in 100 mg and 200 mg tablet forms.
The recommended prescription dosage for helping persons with sleep difficulties stay awake is 200 mg per day.
Users of modafinil as a nootropic, on the other hand, report taking dosages ranging from 50 mg to 300 mg per day.
When it comes to cognitive improvement, numerous anecdotal accounts claim that Modaheal isn’t as effective as other generic modafinil products. One Redditor even claimed that using up to 600 mg of Modaheal daily had little to no impact on them, however 50 mg of Modvigil had a dramatic and instant effect on them.
To be clear, even if you don’t feel anything, we strongly advise against taking such large dosages of Modaheal.
Always err on the side of caution while using these medications. Before making any modifications, we personally start with a modest dosage only a few times each week and self-monitor for side effects or responses.
Check out our modafinil dosage guide for additional information on how nootropics users have determined the dosages that work best for them.
Modaheal vs. Modalert vs. Modafresh vs. Provigil vs. Modvigil vs. Artvigil
Modaheal, Modalert, Modvigil, and Provigil are four commercially accessible modafinil medications. Modafreash and Artvigil are two other popular generic modafinil products available for very reasonable prices.
So what’s the difference between all these kinds of Modafinil? Are some better than others?
Modafinil was first marketed under the brand name Provigil. Cephalon, Inc. is the owner. Nootropics aficionados do not often utilize this kind of modafinil.
Instead, most nootropics consumers opt for generic equivalents, which are often less costly and simpler to get while still having the same active component (modafinil).
Modvigil is a very popular option among nootropics consumers. According to Modafinil XL, it’s made by HAB Pharma and is particularly developed to be the least priced generic modafinil product on the market. It’s also by far the most popular modafinil product they have.
Similar to Modalert. It’s yet another modafinil generic. It is somewhat more costly than Modvigil, but it is equivalent to Modaheal in price. It gives the most potent nootropic benefits of any generic modafinil, according to anecdotal accounts and our own experiences.
Modvigil and Modalert are exclusively available from Modafinil XL in 200 mg tablet form.
While Modaheal has the same active component as Modalert and comes in a 100 mg pill, we prefer Modalert and Modvigil over Modaheal and even Provigil. This is why:
- Pricing. While Modaheal costs $1 to $3 each tablet, Modalert may be purchased in bulk for as little as Pricing. While Modaheal runs between $1 to $3 USD per tablet, Modalert can be as low as $0.90 per tablet if you’re purchasing in bulk. And a bulk purchase of Modvigil — a bestseller at Modafinil XL and a favorite among nootropics users — can cost as little as $0.80 per tablet..90 per tablet. Modvigil, a best-seller at Modafinil XL and a favorite among nootropics users, may be purchased in quantity for as cheap as Pricing. While Modaheal runs between $1 to $3 USD per tablet, Modalert can be as low as $0.90 per tablet if you’re purchasing in bulk. And a bulk purchase of Modvigil — a bestseller at Modafinil XL and a favorite among nootropics users — can cost as little as $0.80 per tablet..80 per pill.
- Reputation. Modaheal’s reputation isn’t quite where it should be. It’s only been on the market since 2017, and the firm that makes it, Healing Pharma, situated in Mumbai, India, looks to have been in business for little over a decade. HAB Pharma (makers of Modvigil) and Sun Pharma (makers of Modalert) have been in business since 1980 and 1983, respectively.
- Potency/effectiveness. As we previously indicated, one nootropics user on Reddit said that very large dosages of Modaheal had no impact on them, particularly when contrasted to a tiny dose of Modvigil. This seems to be a recurring pattern among anecdotal stories from Reddit and other places. We’re not sure why this is, but it seems that Modvigil and Modalert provide more constant, obvious results.
So what is the best form of Modafinil to use?
While we can identify some differences between the different types of Modafinil, there is really very little difference between Modaheal and the likes of Modafresh, Artvigil, and any other type of Modafinil. Apart, that is, from the price. The likes of Provigil or Nuvigil are much more expensive than generic forms of Modafinil despite offering no extra benefits.
Modaheal Review Conclusion: What’s the verdict on Modaheal?
Since 2017, Modaheal has been available as a generic form of modafinil. Healing Pharma of Mumbai, India, manufactures it in 100 mg and 200 mg tablets.
Although some customers find that Modaheal is less effective and strong than other modafinil medications like Modvigil, it theoretically offers the same cognition-boosting advantages.
Modafinil XL, in our opinion, is the best location to purchase Modaheal online. They provide bulk purchase discounts that may reduce the cost of Modaheal to as low as $1 per pill.
Modvigil and Modalert, on the other hand, are preferred over Modaheal for three reasons. Modaheal is more costly than Modalert and Modvigil, particularly when purchased in large amounts.
Furthermore, the pharmaceutical businesses that make Modalert and Modvigil have been in business since the 1980s and have a better track record than Healing Pharma.
Finally, some customers have complained that Modaheal does not provide nearly as many advantages as other generic modafinil alternatives. We’ve seen a broad tendency in what people are saying on Reddit and other places online, albeit it differs from person to person.
In conclusion, Modaheal looks to be a good option if you’re searching for a generic modafinil, but other options, such as Modalert or Modvigil, may provide greater value and outcomes.
What is Modaheal?
Modaheal is a generic form of Modafinil used in the treatment of excessive daytime sleepiness (narcolepsy). Modaheal is made by Healing Pharma India Pvt Ltd, and is considerably cheaper than branded forms of Modafinil.
Does modafinil make you feel good?
Yes Modafinil can make you feel good. In the first weeks of using modafinil, you will feel a bout of happiness, a steadily upward-moving mood, and a strange and sustained euphoric effect. Many people find Modafinil makes them feel good for the first 4-8 weeks of using it.
Do you crash after Modafinil?
No you do not crash after Modafinil. Unlike stimulants, Modafinil does not induce the same type of crash or depressive feelings after the drug wears off.
Topics in this article:
- Clinical medicine
- Diseases and disorders
- Health care
- Medical specialties
- Health sciences
- Medical treatments
- Generic drug
- Major depressive disorder
- Dose (biochemistry)
- Mental states
- Prescription drug
- Sleep deprivation
- Human diseases and disorders
- Pharmaceutical industry
- Sleep disorder
- Depression (mood)
- Chemicals in medicine
- Psychoactive drugs
- Pharmaceutical sciences
- Clinical trial
- Medicinal chemistry
- Drugs acting on the nervous system
- Cognitive science
- Nervous system
- Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder
- Shift work sleep disorder
- RA Pealoza, U Sarkar, DM Claman, and TA Omachi. In a nationally representative population, trends in on-label and off-label modafinil usage were examined. 704-706 in JAMA Intern Med, 2013. doi:10.1001/jamainternmed.2013.2807
- M. Punzi, T. Gili, L. Petrosini, C. Caltagirone, G. Spalletta, and S. Sensi. Changes in Functional Connectivity in the Cortex and Cerebellum of Healthy Elderly Subjects Due to Modafinil. 2017;9:85 in Front Aging Neurosci. doi:10.3389/fnagi.2017.00085, published 30 March 2017.
- Modafinil: a review of neurochemical activities and cognitive effects, Minzenberg MJ, Carter CS. Neuropsychopharmacology, vol. 33, no. 7, pp. 1477-1502. doi:10.1038/sj.npp.1301534.
- MA Kredlow, A Keshishian, S Oppenheimer, and M W Otto. A Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis of Modafinil’s Efficacy as a Cognitive Enhancer 2019;39(5):455-461 in J Clin Psychopharmacol. doi:10.1097/JCP.0000000000001085
- Modafinil and methylphenidate for neuroenhancement in healthy people: A systematic study. Repantis D, Schlattmann P, Laisney O, Heuser I. 62(3):187-206 in Pharmacol Research. doi:10.1016/j.phrs.2010.04.002
- CC Conley, CS Kamen, CE Heckler, et al. In 541 patients receiving chemotherapy, modafinil moderates the relationship between cancer-related fatigue and depression. doi:10.1097/JCP.0000000000000442. J Clin Psychopharmacol. 2016;36(1):82-85.
- Modafinil for Parkinson’s disease tiredness, Tyne HL, Taylor J, Baker GA, Steiger MJ. J Neurol. 2010;257(3):452-456. doi:10.1007/s00415-009-5351-8
- E. Galvin, H. Boesjes, J. Hol, J. Ubben, J. Klein, and S. J. Verbrugge. Modafinil improves patient psychomotor abilities but does not improve patient weariness following sedation or analgesia. 10.1111/j.1399-6576.2009.02093.x Acta Anaesthesiol Scand. 2010;54(2):154-161.
- MM Visser, B Maréchal, P Goodin, et al. Using Brain Morphometry and Functional Connectivity to Predict Modafinil Treatment Response in Poststroke Fatigue 50(3):602-609, doi:10.1161/STROKEAHA.118.023813.
- Modafinil’s impact on simulator performance and mood in pilots after 37 hours without sleep, Caldwell JA, Caldwell JL, Smith JK, Brown DL. 2004;75(9):777-784 in Aviat Space Environ Med.
- U. Müller, J.B. Rowe, T. Rittman, C. Lewis, T.W. Robbins, and B.J. Sahakian. In healthy volunteers, the effects of modafinil on nonverbal cognition, task pleasure, and creative thinking. Neuropharmacology 64(5):490-495, 2013. doi:10.1016/j.neuropharm.2012.07.009
- M. Kaser, J.B. Deakin, A. Michael, and others A Double-Blind, Randomized, Placebo-Controlled Study Shows Modafinil Improves Episodic Memory and Working Memory Cognition in Patients With Remitted Depression. doi:10.1016/j.bpsc.2016.11.009 Biol Psychiatry Cogn Neurosci Neuroimaging. 2017;2(2):115-122.
- AJ Goss, M Kaser, SG Costafreda, BJ Sahakian, and CH Fu. A comprehensive review and meta-analysis of randomized controlled trials of modafinil augmentation treatment in unipolar and bipolar depression. 74(11):1101-1107 in J Clin Psychiatry, 2013. doi:10.4088/JCP.13r08560
- National Library of Medicine, United States. Modafinil. Website of MedlinePlus. 15 February 2016. https://medlineplus.gov/druginfo/meds/a602016.html
- Justice Department. Modafinil has been classified as a Schedule IV restricted drug. The date was January 27, 1999. https://www.deadiversion.usdoj.gov/fed regs/rules/1999/fr0127.htm
- A Review of Food-Drug Interactions on Oral Drug Absorption, Deng J, Zhu X, Chen Z, et al. 77(17):1833-1855, doi:10.1007/s40265-017-0832-z
- Knibbe CAJ, Smit C, De Hoogd S, Brüggemann RJM. Obesity and medication pharmacology: a look at how obesity affects pharmacokinetic and pharmacodynamic characteristics. Expert Opinion on Drug Metab Toxicol, 14(3), 275-285, 2018. doi:10.1080/17425255.2018.1440287
Paul Tardner is the Lead Author at IJEST.org. Paul is a former academic and research scientists. He now dedicates his time to his own research into natural biohacking, with a particular focus on cognitive enhancement.